1. Promoting football, and upholding the rules of the sport.
2. Providing a platform for international, family-friendly fans of FK Austria Wien to meet and to communicate before, during, or after a game.
3. Building links with other clubs fans abroad and establish PLANETVIOLA groups in other countries.
4. Valuing diversity and humanity, opposing any form of violence in and outside the stadium.
5. Serving as ambassadors of responsible football fans, respectful to other fans, players, club officials and opponents.
6. Providing equal opportunities for becoming a member of PLANETVIOLA by all supporters of FK Austria Wien who share the ethos of this community.
You can join in the Planetviola chat and follow our activities by following our twiiter account @Planetviola and/or our Facebook page Planetviola- Austria Wien Fan Club.
We're a bit nuts about our club. We'll shout our heads off for the team and at the opposition. But before and after the game it's always good to chat and share a beer with the opposition.
We like to get around. Visiting clubs in Austria and around the planet. meeting, other fans, talking about the beautiful game past and present. Join out travels in person or virtually via social media. If your from another club, city, or country we'd love to welcome you to visit us or come to your stadium to watch your team.
Nearer to home we head off to watch other teams or meet up down the pub to chat and watch some football from abroad over a pint. fancy joining us?
Do you live outside Austria? We are always looking for people to co-ordinate or join Planetviola branches in other countries. Want to get involved?
The fan club operates in three languages German, English, and Football. It doesn't matter if you speak one language or ten, we always find a way to talk together. Just come and get involved in German, English or add another langauage to our group.
Language of football
Planetviola - What's it all about?
Its all about a love of the beautiful game, about following the team, enjoying events, helping to build the Austria Wien fan base in Austria and across the planet. But its also about creating friendly links with other clubs fan groups in Austria and around world. If you love football, the colour violet, and linking with fans around the world....then get involved!